This two-day workshop focuses on instruction and practice in presentation organization, delivery skills, visual design and use, and question-and-answer models. You’ll make eight or nine presentations and will receive feedback from instructors, peers, and video.
- Organize presentation ideas and information for highest impact
- Develop a dynamic delivery style to engage listeners
- Think on your feet to respond to questions clearly, concisely, and credibly
- Add “the finishing touches” (attention-grabbing openings, closes, stories, metaphors, illustrations)
- Design and use visuals effectively
- Reduce preparation time
- Increase rapport and persuasiveness with listeners
You’ll come ready with a 4-minute presentation (using accompanying visuals) that will serve as a baseline as you work to apply the principles Booher Consultants has shared with major corporations to your own business presentations and personal interactions.
You will receive personalized, confidential feedback from the instructor and will develop your own self-improvement action plan. Customized exercises give you first-hand experience presenting in one-on-one, small-group, impromptu, and sit-down settings.